COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-97882

1. 11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Thank you, these other products which you mention "Fenbendazole, artemisia annua and xylitol” are these Pharma drugs? I know wormwood used to grow in our garden.

I am very much into self help.

I am petrified of cancer more than anything else. My wonderful stepfather lost his life to a brain tumour when he was just 41.
    I would have been 27 at the time and he had crippling headaches, which the stupid doctors put down to stress. It was only when he went for an eye test that the optician identified it.

I asked the hospital what it was and they said non Hodgkins lymphoma, in those days, there were no computers, so I went to the library to read up on it. Of course it got me nowhere, but I was so traumatised that I developed shingles and low grade colitis, whatever that is.

I watched Dr John Campbells video put up here earlier today and was horrified when he said extra deaths in Denmark I think from cancer, had increased by 15.6%!

This is appalling. What can we do to stop people taking these poison jabs, it breaks my heart.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.