COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-97960

1. 26,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661

Forwarded this email?Subscribe herefor more

The Holocaust happened because powerful elites spread disinformation framing a small minority as vectors for disease to justify extreme segregation policies, leading eventually to the Final Solution.¹

Somehow, Pfizer CEO Dr Albert Bourla thinks Pfizer are the Jews in this analogy.

In atalk on 31 January 2023for Duke University’s Fuqua Business School, Bourla said that disinformation is “the worst thing that I have seen during this pandemic,” before going on to liken independent scientists questioning “the science” to Goebbels spreading disinformation about the Jews. He warned that if this “anti-science” disinformation continues to spread on social media, we may have another Holocaust.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-video.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fvideo_upload%2Fpost%2F145819615%2Fd92c1d7d-811c-47dd-81da-ad459c9e8d8b%2Ftranscoded-00001.png

ALT: ‘If you question our PR campaign and don’t keep up demand for our commercial products (all paid for with your tax dollars) you’re basically a Nazi

Bourla’s statement as follows (emphasis mine):

“[Disinformation is] the worst thing that I have seen during this pandemic, and that is my worst experience. I’m not speaking aboutmisinformation, which is information that is wrong, but can be innocent. The people that are spreading it, they don’t know what they are talking about, they don’t know better. I’m talking aboutdisinformation.Willingly, knowingly spreading malicious information that usually tries to appeal to the most basic instincts of people that could be fear,xenophobia, which could be any of those things, andclearly anti-science, and is focussing now on the science.”

Bourla continues,

“It used to be sometimes that you know, when the scientists were speaking, there was one voice. I mean there were here and there a few people, but people in general, they knew what to believe, this is what science said. They tried to make it impossible that you believe anything that the science says, because they can claim through social media one scientist that said the opposite compared to 99,000 other scientists that say one thing. And they are equal weight on the voices of the two.”

Bourla goes on,

“And this one usually is using let’s say crazy ideas… I think we are in a very big crisis in society because of that, and it’s not the first time. The Holocaust didn’t start in Auschwitz. The Holocaust started with Goebbels. When he started spreading disinformation about the Jews, and how they are malicious, and how they are evil, and how they are doing things,so he could prepare the public opinion for the crimes that followedin Auschwitz. And if we don’t do something now, I’m afraid that something that happened once can happen again.”

As it happens, on the same day that Dr Bourla likened powerful corporate capitalists, the scientific establishment and their government partners to the disenfranchised Jewish minority in the Holocaust, I published a retrospective discussing how disinformation promoted by the powerful (including the media) played a role in ‘preparing public opinion’ for thesegregation of vaccine refusersthat followed.

Drawing on the history of the Holocaust to make sense of pandemic times has been a sacred cow since Covid kicked off. The media has piled on to vilify anyone who dares to even utter the H-word, and many athink piecehas been published explaining why it’s morally and factually wrong to compare Covid measures and power dynamics to Nazism and the Holocaust.

UK Politician Andrew Bridgen wasdumped from the Conservative Partyfor tweeting that a cardiologist had told him the Covid vaccine program was “the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust." American playwright CJ Hopkins, who lives in Germany,was prosecutedfor tweeting his satirical book cover image - a Swastika overlaid on a face mask.A German teacher was finedfor using Nazi slogans to slam vaccine mandates. Robert F. Kennedy Jnr wasdragged in the pressfor several references to Nazi Germany.

Not Bourla though. Since the start of the pandemic, the Pfizer CEO, who is the son ofGreek Jewish Holocaust survivors, has frequently drawn on the memory of the Holocaust in his public commentaryon medicine,Covid and vaccines, andanti-semitism.(Interestingly, aGoogle searchyields no hits on Bourla making public statements about his Holocaust heritage prior to the pandemic and Pfizer’s vaccine development.)

“Albert Bourla says just as holiday is story of ‘impossible becoming possible,’ world now celebrating ability of scientists to defy odds in developing vaccine so quickly,”Times of Israel

Not only has Bourla been given a hall pass for so regularly drawing on the memory of the Holocaust during speaking engagements promoting his industry, company and products, but Jewish lobby group the Anti-Defamation Leaguehonoured himwith its Courage Against Hate award in 2022 for leading “the effort to successfully develop and deploy the COVID-19 vaccine while courageously speaking out against disinformation and hate.”

You can watch Bourla’s full Duke University talk (55 mins) below. He muddles his analogy when he says that the “disinformation” smearing “the science” is spread by only a 3% minority, and believed by only a 15% minority. Bourla seems undecided as to whether or not the socially un-personed minority akin to the Jews is *Pfizer and the elite corporate, scientific and government establishment* or the *actual segregated and un-personed minority* whom he suggests will bring on the next Holocaust by discussing dissenting scientific viewpoints on social media.

_kgWADiP_Mo

Thanks to my frequent collaborator Nathan Livingstone (@MilkBarTVon X) for digging this video up in his research and forclipping up the embedded excerptat the top of this post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.