Hi @@colb and all,I have been really busy, but decided to try...

1. 11,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Hi @@colb and all,
    I have been really busy, but decided to try and catch up on posts here.
    I have read about half a dozen or so and I am getting more distressed and depressed by the moment.

I so wish I was younger, I always questioned everything, every authority, after my own mother beat me black and blue and I turned into a rebel.
    I cannot bear to read anymore just now.......I think.

One thing which I have learned as I got older is that attacking does not get you very far. People strongly dislike being told that they are like sheep, dumb. stupid etc. Many people, including myself, have a high degree of fear. That is the prime reason why they got these jabs.

So, here we go again. Round 2.
    We need a plan. There are many smart, intelligent and well informed people on this thread.
    When I came on here for the second time, a few weeks ago, I felt all the pent up anger and aggression. Now I do understand why a lot of you felt this way. You were being unmercifully attacked and labelled, so you felt frustrated and hurt and were very defensive.

But now is the time to figure out a way to get our message across, how do we do this?
    Where do we begin?
    How can we spread the truth, get people to think.
    Certainly in a gentle way. People dislike rabble rousers and turn away. They fear aggression and violence, be it by actions or words.

So I am asking you all please to come up with great suggestions of a way forward.
    We simply MUST get the truth out.
    It may mean we will often get shouted down, we have to accept this and not fight it.
    Gently gently, catch a monkey.

I am mortified and frustrated and broken hearted by all the deaths and diseases which these vaxes have caused.
    I still have some fight in me, I hope you all have too.
    We can keep posting all the latest horrible statistics to each other, but it is preaching to the converted.

I will put up a beautiful song which I have just been playing, the poignant verse which I now feel is “she breaks just like a little girl”
    That is exactly how I feel now.
    I am so busy, I have two grandchildren with severe ADHD and Autism, I am trying to help my poor daughter and I have many other things going on, with my own physical and mental health, so I cannot keep up with all the posts on this great thread, unfortunately.

If you are still reading, thanks for listening
    Peace and love to all J.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.