So when we have article after article after study after study...

1. 24,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    So when we have article after article after study after study that 'suggest' something, and the thing they suggest seems to match up with what we can observe with our own eyes in the real world don't you think any reasonable person would be justified in reaching a conclusion based on that evidence? Let's face it, there's precious little PROOF for much of anything when you get down to it yet people BELIEVE all kinds of stuff. Most beliefs are fairly harmless but there are also a lot that aren't. I was not going to be conned into BELIEVING there was a global pandemic when I saw ZERO real world evidence of that claim. I was also not going to be conned into BELIEVING that a so-called vaccine could be whacked together in under 12 months and be safe to use on the whole global population regardless of age or current medical conditions. Especially as all other 'vaccines' have taken years to reach approval and STILL have caused way more harm that the things they were supposed to help with.

What I did believe, after a few weeks while I was watching the situation, was that there was no pandemic except for on the TV, that you would not see any more sick or dying people in real life with your own eyes in 2020 than in any other year. I also believed that the whole operation was designed to get the mrna injections into people and that after that happened you would start to see the deaths and injuries climb and they would be blamed on covid variations or any number of other red herrings. Go back through the early pages of this thread and it's all on record there. So far we have been totally vindicated and are now warning about their latest bird flu scam. So imagine the coming scenario where 90% of the world's population has had their immune systems severely weakened by the mrna injection and the globalists release another modified virus into the wild like they did with covid. If you think the carnage we have been seeing since 2021 is bad, you aint seen nothing yet. Or as Darth Gates put it a couple of years back: "We'll have to prepare for the next one, that will attention this time *smirks*"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.