"You are obviously forgetting the early period when cemeteries,...

1. 24,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    "You are obviously forgetting the early period when cemeteries, nursing homes and grave diggers and hospitals were over run. "

I'm forgetting nothing, most of those claims were debunked at the time they were being broadcast. My brother was in one of the allegedly overrun hospitals at the time (turned out to be the flu) and when I spoke to him he told me that in the covid ward there was him and one other person. Many people around the world were going to their local hospitals after the film crews left and recorded, on video the same thing. And then they started employing security at the hospitals to keep the public from seeing the truth.

As for the cemeteries, I know the one they were pimping from New York was the normal place that uncollected bodies were buried, it's been going on there for decades. Same thing in India, while the media was telling us one thing, videos taken of locals on the ground speaking to funeral workers reported that there was nothing out of the ordinary going on.

Speaking of convenient forgetfulness, do you remember all these going on at the height of the alleged 'pandemic' when hospitals were allegedly full to overflowing and health workers were so exhausted they were allegedly sleeping at work? Here's one from July 2020 at the height of the alleged pandemic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.