@zeedafrk at this point in time and taking into account the...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @zeedafrk at this point in time and taking into account the people posting on this thread, I would not take this information as factual.
    You do not know what pre-existing conditions these people were suffering from and possibly even died from.
    As humans we are exposed to any number of attacks on our health waiting all round - every time we go somewhere different - different threats loom. Generally, humans are pretty tough and cope well, because we have been through the works. If we go to a somewhat exotic location we need to be vaccinated.

When America was first 'discovered' - many native Americans, in both South and North America died from what to Europeans was an ordinary disease, Influentia, because they had not developed the array of antibodies Europeans had acquired over centuries, possibly no comparison to Covid, but it has now become a much 'easier' disease and we all have some resistance to it.
    You, I even the authorities have no real information what those people who were so unfortunate as to die from what was supposed to save them, were suffering from. It is clear, however, that the vaccination has saved the majority from death or major disease.

Many epidemics which had broken out in the coastal Roman settlements of the Eastern Mediterranean at about the time the Mohammedan religion and its adherents made their aggressive advances north, included typhoid, small pox and the plague. The muslims were not as vulnerable, because they were still tribal - the disease was largely ravaging city population centers - to an extent that even the Roman administration was affected, no soldiers, no civil servants, no-one even to bury the bodies was around. Periodic outbreaks of the Plague was also what many years later led to the downfall of then 'Constantinopel' (now Istambul) that - and treason by someone who left a gate open to the the invading Ottomans.
    I am all for vaccination, but no-one can 'make you' have it in our democracy, so why the howling and gnashing of teeth on here?
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.