COVID GENE THERAPIES AT WORK. MUM & DAD TO 2 CHILDREN DIAGNOSED...

1. 4,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    COVID GENE THERAPIES AT WORK. MUM & DAD TO 2 CHILDREN DIAGNOSED WITH TURBO LUNG CANCER WITHIN 5 MONTHS OF EACH OTHER. IT'S AN EPIDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED!!!

Dec.2022 - Mum and Dad both diagnosed with Stage 4 (terminal) lung cancer (non-smokers)

My name is Graham Brooke-Smith, at the beginning of this year (2022) in January I was diagnosed with Lung Cancer Stage 4, never smoked. It was identified when I had lower back pain otherwise, I felt just fine. Went to the doctor and did an x-ray, that’s the moment my life changed. I had a wife and 2 children a mortgage, by all accounts a good life. As you know once the cancer leaves its place of origin and extends to another part of your body; essentially the doctors consider you terminal.Why wasn’t it picked up sooner before it got to this stage?

But….. then my wife Mery had lower back pain too, she had an x-ray, Mery too was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. Never smoked. Here we go again just 5 months apart. We lived healthy lives as Mery was really into organic food and eating well and very much conscientious towards living healthy lives especial regarding our 2 little boys. Our boys who were 11 and 9 years old at the time.But Mery’s cancer in her lung was 3 times the size of mine.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6268/6268504-0c756c426ad898572c0601081660118d.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.