I was told by a Senior Sarg at the quarantine point, just north...

1. 28,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I was told by a Senior Sarg at the quarantine point, just north of Two Rocks during the lockdown that the reason why (not me as I could cross the border owing to my business) 99% of Perth people weren’t allowed to cross was because the Rona would/could kill a large percentage of our country cousins.

Apparently he was of the opinion that this particular group of our population were at a greater risk than the lighter pigmented citizens.

I may have upset him slightly, before my self preservation instincts kicked in.

The most blatant load of crap and racial exploitation/manipulation that we’ve seen, considering the history that is impressive.

I don’t think that pointing out the Holes in his claim would have changed his mind or made my transition through the border, any easier.

Out of the 40 odd times that I went through the check point, only 2 times did I get any grief.

Both times it was the Sarg who messed me around, thankfully the other cops/military personnel were a delight.

Ps A novel virus, being novel, should be equal among all Races/Tribes.
    Being that the virus was new to Everyone it stands to reason that everyone should be equally ish susceptible to the said novel virus.

Obviously if the virus was genetically tampered with then perhaps some groups may just might have been targeted?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.