COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-98450

1. 35,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    spiderman14,

"It seems ludicrous now that people in the media or in politics still sincerely hold such absurd beliefs even when the "science" has clearly moved"

They know, but they still keep parroting the BS because if they don't they know that the Mob will lynch them.

In the past, the Khazarian Mafia Banksters have told Governments to implement certain programmes of death and destruction.

However, this time they went way too far down the path of Death and Destruction and Phuqued Up Big Time............................ they didn't get their planned 95% Kill and they still have brain-dead mouthpieces like Eye of the Fistula reminding everyone about what they did.

I'm just waiting to see which Country goes Feral first............... and then watch how the Mobs mete out punishment.................. in the past, Eastern Europeans have been pretty good at it, the Spanish and French as well, but since the World has such a mixed heritage in each and every Country affected by the Genocide, well I guess it could start anywhere.

Disclaimer: I have Feral Heritage

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.