Hey Joannie, I appreciate your candour on this topic but a...

1. 24,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hey Joannie, I appreciate your candour on this topic but a couple of things popped out at me from reading your post. yes, you are correct, people should not be mean towards those who are merely asking questions. I guess one of the reasons they are is because this thread, while being full of great information and evidences is also full of NPC's and pointless nasty trolls (not you, but others). I have most of them on ignore so am mostly spared from their inane prattling. If any particular people are getting under your skin then that is an option you can use while still being able to get access to the information you need to make wise decisions in your life regarding this topic.

The other thing to note is that many of the people in this thread are, like you, newly awakened to some of the realities about the world in which we live. Finally starting to see things as they really are usually brings with it a sense of frustration and anger for a few years, both at the nature of the deception itself but also out of the knowledge that we have no recourse against those who perpetrated these crimes and that (probably ) no justice will be served on them. Plus to add to the frustration, once your eyes are opened to one part of the matrix you will find yourself questioning other parts of it as well until you finally discover that pretty much of everything we were taught to believe is actually not true. There is also a penchant amongst these youngsters to lash out tat anyone that does not agree 100% with everything they believe. So for example even if you accept that covid was a global scam designed to get the injection into as many people as possible but don't believe Trump is the messiah or the world is flat, you must be a deep state agent of some kind. I have even been hassled for not saying anything about a particular subject, usually not related to the conversation, which in some people minds makes one a shill (lols). So there's all of that.

But the biggest thing I got from your post was the way these things are effecting you internally. If your happiness (if you have found it) is effected by ANYTHING external to yourself then you have some more work to do. In case you didn't know, one of the things that makes us different from the animals is that between stimulus and response we have the power of choice. You can, with some practice, learn to choose not to react to what anyone says or does to you. Most people have no idea they have that power, especially at this point in our history where we are living in a rights-intoxicated, upside-down, literally insane clownworld. Even being aware of the evil of the times it can still have an effect to some degree.

So anyway, as they say 'don't feed the trolls' or better yet, put them on 'ignore' (hover your mouse over their avatar on the left and the option should pop up) until you can sort out your own lifelong stimulus-response mechanisms which are the true source of your frustration in this matter. Sure, there are trolls or insensitive people here, so what? They are everywhere on the net and always have been, focus on your own growth path and pretty soon they wont be able to effect you at all. Most importantly, simply be the change you want to see in the world as they say and things will start to change for the better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.