COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-98642

1. 24,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    "How did you arrive at that?"

Merely by the number of times you use that phrase. Pretty sure you've accused me of being one more than once too.

"Listen, Old Mate Joannie strikes me as being AI."

Maybe. Who cares? Unless you can prove it then why waste energy on trying to figure that out. Respond to what they actually post instead.

"There's no human emotion in her responses unlike some of the dudes that get rubbed the wrong way on these Forums."

To me it sounds like she's so shagged out from health/emotional issues that she might not have the energy or inclination to get all worked up every 2 minutes.

"The only poster I trully detest is Poyndexter........... and for good reason............ the rest are just people with a different point of view."

I can't remember his angle but I do have a heap of trolly types on ignore, no because they disagree with me but because they refuse to respond to what is actually written and simply keep having a conversation inside their own heads and that gets tiresome after a while. I don't even have EOT on ignore, he's just amusing at this point.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.