COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-98643

1. 10,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Everything I state is based on my opinion, I don't mind being challenged by your views because it gives me reasons to reflect on mine and re calibrate my understanding.

I will not change my perception of you (for the record - I respect your opinion) only because you challenge my opinion, nor will I backtrack in giving my opinion.

Kinda reminds me of how a lot of normies were acting towards us a few years ago

But the normies withstood the tirade and are still here, poster Joannie by admission gave up in round 1?

You mean like popping into a thread and asking questions or trying to fit in the best way they know how?

Learn and educate yourself in the first instance before believing anything anyone posts here, then you will identify those who are spreading the misinformation - I hope!

There's no help like self help, but a chat site like HC is not a place to seek solace nor help, if it's help you need seek professional advice from someone who is qualified to provide it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.