Cheers, FTR I wasn't challenging your opinion, I was merely...

1. 24,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Cheers, FTR I wasn't challenging your opinion, I was merely trying to ascertain how you got to it vis-a-vis Joannie posting.

"Learn and educate yourself in the first instance before believing anything anyone posts here, then you will identify those who are spreading the misinformation - I hope!"

Sometimes part of the learning process is simply by engaging at the time. Let's face it, how many of us are willing to scroll through 1500 pages of posts from the last 4 years in the hope of figuring out what is happening today? The persistent truths of the narrative are that pretty much ALL of society's institutions can never be trusted again, that those who perpetuated this atrocity are still at large and most of them seem to be getting rewarded in some way or another. But for someone who may have submitted to the pressure and taken the shot then finding some kind of solution to the damage caused would be a primary motivation. At least that's what I would be concerned about. As for misinformation, there are the obvious trolls and troublemakers and there are those who are simply parroting what they have been told was the 'truth' (isn't that what out whole education system is built on?) without looking into them for themselves. And there are those who ask questions as to why we shouldn't believe or trust the popular narratives any more. Neither avenue is great but it is what it is. Still not seeing what any of this has to do with anything Joannie has written so far?

"There's no help like self help, but a chat site like HC is not a place to seek solace nor help.."

Why not? There are tons of links to professional information in this thread alone and an online community of like-minded people is just fine if you can't find such a community in real life. Sometime just talking can be it's own catharsis.

"..if it's help you need seek professional advice from someone who is qualified to provide it! "

In the context of COVID and damages from the vax where would you find such a person? Most doctors are in denial or too afraid to have honest conversations with their patients. So when not even a lot of medical professionals are 'qualified' to deal with these issues a lot of people are left on their own to get information and direction wherever they can find it. Do you remember back in 2021 all the vax-damaged nurses, trial participants and others who all said the medical profession didn't want to know them after they got vax damaged? Not much has changed, depending on where you live.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.