Don't forget I ALWAYS speak from personal experience, it is the...

1. 10,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Don't forget I ALWAYS speak from personal experience, it is the only authentic and reliable source I have so I base my opinion on. What happened/ has happened/ will happen is down to interpretation of every individual. To some they would see it as a catastrophe, others an inconvenience, or it could be a challenge to be tested, in law? As we have found by challengers of the 'covid' fines, mostly have now been withdrawn.

During this period there were many in business or professional fields that saw through the scam, and they were the ones that were most accommodating without needing to advertise their stance. All you needed to do was ask the right question of the right person at the right time and life was not as limited as the main stream media led people to believe, it was made to sound that way for a reason! FEAR - COMPLY to do nothing, say nothing and hibernate in your home in isolation yet there was another world where that message didn't apply.

To put it simplistically - do you only ask once, get rejected and give up OR do you ask a dozen times with the chance of success?

If you are indeed of my vintage you would know what that originally applied to? To quote it plainly here would raise the ire of the leftists, feminists etc etc. so I won't!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.