COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-98788

1. 15,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Oh sorry, that's a no on all counts. I had the shot and rated it as more benign than snorting a line of coke but less benign than drinking a light beer, but alot of my community didnt get it and i honestly didnt care so long as they didnt lecture me with faux sincerity about how their body was a temple and the vax was worse for them than the rest of the crap they were taking recreationally. Most of them now have moved on to become influencers. How ironic. Dont tell me what to do, but please follow my page and let me tell you what to do.

FWIW I do recall getting lectured by my daughter for not taking things as seriously as her, but she was a doctor working in A and E in Royal Melbourne Hospital and as a frontline worker i feel she was entitled to take her position. It's never bothered me or come between us.

My only stake in the game was i abhor stupidity, and whenever i read a thread like "footballers are dropping like flies", i found it hard to not take the micky out of the sensationalism. If people are going to do their own research, they need to recognize that it rates about as highly in workmanship as a prison tat.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.