COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-98841

1. 35,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    "Me Mum always said “You catch more flies with honey than vinegar “"

Yeh ................ and my Dad always said:

"When your neighbours quote the scriptures, brand your calves early"

I think you are missing the point that Old Mate would have been telling people what to say, think and do at the beginning of the Covid Scam and she is still to this very day telling people what to say, think and do.

Old Mate said the following:

"So many took the vax out of fear, gullibility, being conformist, believing that they were protecting elderly relatives, to keep their jobs etc etc."

No. They actually took it because they turned a deaf ear and a blind eye to the people that said it was a SCAM and that under the Constitution you can't be forced to participate in an EXPERIMENT (which the Government openly stated it to be).

No ................... people took it so that they could be with the Woke Trendoids and as an added bonus they demonised those that called it out for being a scam and would not participate.

I'm finding the apologetic bullshit a bit tedious .................. especially as it is the Anti-Vaxxers that are expected to apologise to the BULLIES that pushed and participated in the Scam and are now the people STILL telling us WHAT WE CAN SAY, THINK and DO.

Martin Luther, Gandhi and anyone else that wants to tell people how and what to think can go suck a john thomas.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.