Caught up with a friend for lunch this week that I haven't...

1. 6,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Caught up with a friend for lunch this week that I haven't seen since 2019.

After pleasantries we started off chatting about the pandemic and she quickly realised I didn't get any jabs.
    She was very surprised and asked me why, which I basically replied I didn't trust the whole way everything unfolded, that I smelled a rat and that the mRNA jab was an unknown, untested substance that I wasn't willing to stick in my body.

She claimed she did it to save her and her family's life obviously trusting the narrative.
    I said you are lucky as there are many injured and dead directly linked to these jabs and unless you or close friends are affected you won't see it unless you do some research as the MSM won't tell you.
    She accused me of having too much time on my hands and reading too many things to support my belief system.

I stopped her there and asked her 1 thing, do you think the virus was natural or lab leaked? She replied lab leak.
    So I said then who is responsible?
    She looked at me blank faced.
    I then suggested we enjoy our lunch and leave it at that.

I still can't believe how out of touch and closed minded she and many others still are, it's sad really, she seemed totally unaware of all the breaking news around big pharma's lies in collusion with the MSM and politicians that were coerced or paid to sell these jabs.

To research and study is how we learn and to think she's a funds manager!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.