COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-98918

1. 10,787 Posts.
    A niece is expecting her first child in a weeks time in Perth. 2 weeks ago she was tested for a gut bacteria which they claim is present in 25% of the population and which can cause death for 1 in 100 babies. She tested positive and was told her choice was either a caesarian or antibiotics. Naturally she chose antibiotics which bizarrely, will be given as an injection at the time labour begins. This apparently reduces the risk for the baby to 1 in 500.

I've looked this up and can find very little on the subject of bad gut bacteria affecting babies at birth. In fact it seems to be an area of little interest.
    A caesarian does reduce the transmission of those bacteria to the child but that's compensated for by more bacteria being transmitted during breast feeding as a result.

For me this doesn't add up and I suspect that once again Australian hospitals are being used to experiment on patients for other countries. I say this as someone who was involved in stopping autopsies being used as shopping lists for body parts to be shipped abroad after I discovered this is what happened to my daughter. So i'm very suspicious in this case too.

How could antibiotics possibly have the time to eradicate any bacteria when given at the time of birth? What could be the real purpose?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.