Just had our 6th grandchild delivered 2 days ago. Hep B vaccine...

1. 4,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Just had our 6th grandchild delivered 2 days ago.

Hep B vaccine administered at birth!!

Knowing what we know, can you believe this bullsh#t? Why the hell does a baby need a shot that is primarily designed for drug users? This particular vaccine has 3 times the so-called 'safe' level of aluminium for an adult let alone a baby and that is a level set by the US FDA so you could safely assume it should be less.

The problem we have, is that most young people don't even question the ridiculous amount of vaccines that are administered to children in the first few years. It is not even on their radar, most just accept that they protect your child when in fact the evidence would suggest to the contrary.

Since the early 1960's we have gone from less than 20 vaccine shots to well over 60 shots for children up to 14yrs (see CDC immunisation schedule). We have seen autism rates increase from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 36 during that period of time!!!

It's an EPIDEMIC of the VACCINATED!!!!

Footnote: My daughter in law ( babies mother) is a qualified nurse. She knows my views on the Covid Scam and the dangers of the Covid Vaccine. I would not dare interfere because her training (indoctrination) purportedly surpasses my ability to conduct crtitical subjective analyses of the dangers of Hep B vaccination

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.