@Director12“Don't hold your breath, the only mobs I'm seeing are...

1. 35,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    @Director12

“Don't hold your breath, the only mobs I'm seeing are the mobs controlled, directly or indirectly by the enemy

Yes........ In the past I thought it was just the various forms of Formal Education, MSM and Religion that controlled the minds of a large percentage of the population.

Listening to many of the Rebellious Medical and Scientific Types over the last few years or so, points to multiple Technologies/Applications and if you like, ***block building chemistry (***for want of a broad description) that have been conducted in what you could described as virtually one continuous (multi-decade) experiment with varying degrees of failure and success.

There’s good evidence to suggest that these experiments have been in full swing for 70 odd years (as in regular budgets $$$ funding them...... and them some).

I tend to think that even some of the “White Knights” fighting the Good Fight come Good Cause over the last few years are somewhat Mind Controlled.

There’s a few Medical and Scientific Types that have been quite vocal since mid to late 2020 that appear to have never gone into any detail about the the scientific position they hold and they seem to be reading from a script that is focused on how they have your back and nothing about the science and maths behind their position.

Sometimes I listen to these talking heads “talking the talk” and think (as they say in Afrikaans)..............jy praat kak

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.