There cones a time when all the idiots must find their own way...

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    There cones a time when all the idiots must find their own way in life! The general population had no need for Stupid People who keep asking for evidence!

Evidence is all around you. If you want to keep acting like fools in paradise and say "Show me the God damn evidence "

Then clearly you guys are not up to it. This means as evidence in society through statistics you guys are in the lower quartile when it comes to Education. A clear fact that is illustrated openly here on this forum without prejudice or favour.

Dumb & Dumber comes to mind. And by the way there is no prize for second just a large bag of poo for third. Enjoy your meal.

The reason for my anger is the total disregard to human life and dignity. Selfish people always only think of themselves and nobody else. That is why it is very simple to see who on HC has human respect and dignity for others first before their own self image.

You can NEVER hide yourself from the facts on any topic when you're evil self absorbed personality will always show out and be that conniving ass for all to see!

I do not make this up. That is how society sees you guys which have ZERO regards to human decency. Shame on you all that behave this way.

May God have mercy on your soul!

https://x.com/bambkb/status/1811088901848846429?t=JdR1RNCq2WtJ-37j7m2vrQ&s=08

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.