COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-99049

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    Hi all,
    My thanks always extend to those who can see the truth and want to support that.

The bots are fake, and we know that. They get paid for posting and arguing and DISTRACTING us / dividing us.
    If you gaslight or argue with them you have let them win. I do not disagree with spiderman14's points in the least but there is another approach to consider that may be more effective and help yourselves more.

The only solution is to put them on ignore. Then they earn no money. Then they fail to distract and or divide you. Disrespect them via invalidation as that has more power. They are not worthy of your attention for even a nano-second (billionth of a second if my memory serves correctly).

If others still believe the jabs are safe or effective, or that gender is based on feelings, or that man is really warlike and doesn't want peace and prosperity, or that pharmaceuticals are about health not marketing for profit, or that democracy has existed the last few millennia (apart from extremely brief isolated events), or that markets are a level playing field, or that the media is about important information you must consume... need I go on further?..... then they are lined up for the Darwin awards or getting paid to lie to you.

The big lesson is to ground yourself, consume sunlight, to look for ways to regain your health without pharmaceuticals (diet, natural remedies, no jabs, positivity, eliminate martix BS beliefs from your mind, and to seek unity with neighbors, friends, family and community. Find common ground with people and let them find out the hard way if necessary because you cannot steer, stop or accelerate their "car" (life) for them. You can express empathy and support without invalidating their choices as the matrix already does that. Don't add to their confusion or grief or stress if you can avoid it. Don't take their s**t either, but do it by turning away and ignoring them.

Understand you have to self educate about health, wealth creation, clean food production, real legal rights, real political solutions, and finding your way back to being a living person rather than a slave to the system. Examine your beliefs, one by one, seeking to find; truth, health, wisdom, happiness, wealth, meaning and your innate power.

Putting them on "ignore" will assist you to spend more time on research, pleasure and meaning. Fighting with them does none of that. Have a fantastic day on your personal journey and filter, filter, filter-out the pricks and BS. That also means turning off the MSM.

DYOR, best regards CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.