When I look at children being stabbed while grimacing, and l...

1. 6,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871

When I look at children being stabbed while grimacing, and l know full well the people behind this action are, the Gates/Epstein mob, the Global Political system through the UN/Global Elite, ...my ernest belief is we are now into the beginnings of the Great Tribulation, I try to think and examine the evidence available to what's behind all this and where it stemmed from.
    I know there will be a great pestilence, by the "wild Beasts" scripture says, this is synomic of the occultic rulers (freemasons) of mankind that plan genocide of the greater population, this is written even on their Georgia Guide Stones and is common knowledge.
    In the scriptures we are told to reject evil and stand with those that are attacked and bullied even blackmailed through mandate, and call out injustice, otherwise as a Christian you may find yourself in a position of grave ethical compromise. And indeed even find yourself among the evil and false, claiming evil is good and good is evil, Christians need to stand up where they see tyranny or face the prospect of falling into a state of insincere falsehood themselves.
    There is no safe middle ground anymore, when you see evil imo, a CHRISTIAN MUST ALWAYS BE PREPARED CALL IT OUT! otherwise we risk becoming as Jesus said, salt that's lost it's saltiness, good for nothing and in danger of being trampled on by the Devil and the world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.