I don't trust what politicians says a lot of the time. The...

1. 41,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I don't trust what politicians says a lot of the time. The experts are in disagreement on the science of the severity of this virus, the treatment through vaccine alone, the delivery mechanism of this new type of vaccine, the severity of the new strains and even the side effects.

Pfizer has a history of illegal activity culminating in major fineS but relative of its revenues and profits, those fines are insignificant! Are you able to believe that they are currently doing this out of the goodness of their heart? The whole affair when you study the links between CDC/NIH and Big pharma is not circumstantial on the board approval level.

So what is the difference between using emergency powers to approve a vaccine against the usual checks and balances applied stringently to the approval process? If you start reading the heart and clot conditions following not an isolated incidents but among the young and fit individuals and athletes, one has to wonder from a high level perspective.

If you are at retirement age then it is prudent to get the 2 jabs and boosters but forcing juveniles to take them? On what purpose are they immunising everyone since vax or un-vax are getting infected and potentially passing on the disease? Would you like to ask me for the reasons why I took the Flu vaccine second year running even when I can only recall having been infected as a teenager? Granted Common Cold and Flu have similar symptoms so I cannot in all honesty declare many decades ago of my last infection.

Polio, measles, Hep B, Tetanus and thank God, I never got infected with these nasties. But to get multiple jabs + Boosters and potentially more special variant jabs+ boosters if current vaccines does not work on Omicron and whatever that may mutate to over time. It is time to look at syringe manufacturers because that is the base weapon regardless what type of biotech liquid they deliver to us?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.