Up to 300,000 people in the UK facing heart-related illnesses...

1. 11,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517

Up to 300,000 people in the UK facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder.

What is "post-pandemic stress disorder" you ask? Physicians are now blaming all cardiac deaths that happen to vaccinated patients shortly after they get vaccinated on post-pandemic stress disorder (PPSD). Yes you heart it right, and this includes singers and football players who collapse on the stage or field shortly after being vaccinated. They no longer need an autopsy - it all just PPSD (pandemic stress) - and nothing to see here.

"Tahir Hussain, a senior vascular surgeon at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow, said: “I’ve seen a big increase in thrombotic-related vascular conditions in my practice. Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic. I believe many of these cases are a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD."

Mind you, post-pandemic stress disorder (PPSD) has nothing whatsoever to do with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) because PTSD cant cause myocarditis and PPSD can and didn't exist until this week, with hospitals full with cardiac patients. So don't blame it on the vaccine - its all due to PPSD. - and shut up and go get another jab - you are not allowed to think anymore!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/post-pandemic-stress-disorder-heart-conditions-covid-london-physicians-b969436.html
    Last edited by kacy: 06/12/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.