COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-34508

1. 13,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8095
    Do you need to see the video of Bayer stating this again?
    The ship is sinking and you somehow feel the need to defend this BS day in day out.
    LOL
    Are you ever going to clarify your understanding of what YOUR survival chance was pre and post jab?
    Didn’t think so; it’s too confronting to actually recognise that the minuscule benefit on offer - probably a fraction of a fraction of 1 per cent - is absurd to chase, when the longer-term health impacts are ABSOLUTELY UNknown.
    No-one can claim to have a robust risk-benefit assessment with such shonky and short-term data, especially considering the whistleblowing of trial fraud, secrecy, etc etc.

This is a prime example of cognitive dissonance ladies and gentlemen!

Also, you can’t seem to comprehend that those that are saying “I want more information and evidence to support safety and efficacy claims, and to help me to clarify and understand the true risk vs reward” can never actually be “wrong”; however, those claiming it’s “safe” are spreading BS, have been wrong in many instances, and MAY indeed be atrociously widely wrong as time goes on.
    You absolutely FAIL to recognise that some people are simply not convinced by the flimsy “evidence” re safety and efficacy, and aren’t willing to take on UNKNOWN risk for absolutely minuscule benefit - instead you seem to think ALL these people somehow claim that it will DEFINITELY turn out to be a disaster for them, and pigeonhole them into some absurd single category. It is laughable and shows incredible ignorance and lack of critical analysis.

Anyone who nonsensically thinks that I, and millions like me, should try to increase our “protection” from covid by literally 0.000-something per cent, and take on UNKNOWN risk of potentially life-threatening short/med/long term health impacts, is an absolute mental case imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.