What’s the logic in releasing a bio weapon on the world only to...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    What’s the logic in releasing a bio weapon on the world only to discover your a prisoner in your own country?
    As much as I distrust the CCP I don’t believe they intentionally released a bio weapon on the world. But I do believe the virus escaped from a lab and the Chinese have dug themselves into a hole trying to cover it up.
    I have a close friend who lived at my house for 4 years before returning to mainland China, he now lectures there at a university. He told me the rumour he heard when all this started, was the lab had been working on a new non lethal chemical agent to be used for crowd control during the riots in Hong Kong. So like us the Chinese have the rumour mills in motion as well.
    With over 80 million people still living in poverty containing a virus like this would be almost impossible.
    Also there were no mass vaccinations prior to the outbreak.
    How long the CCP can control the lie is the question.
    Personally I believe they will use the Olympics as the circuit breaker for their cover up.
    They will say some of their Olympians contracted the virus while in Tokyo and brought it back to China.
    Then point out how quickly its spreading among the community.
    It will be what they need to blame the rest of the world and not themselves.
    Also a good opportunity to bag Japan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.