Chris, I like your research and effort to put out there for all...

1. 2,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Chris, I like your research and effort to put out there for all to read and learn what is going on. However, we the people have the power from day one!

I want you to realize this very fast. We the people have the power. Do you know what that means?

I will say it again just to get you in tune with yourself instead of posting article after article that will achieve nothing.

We the people have the power! Now once you understand this, you then can manage the transition from poster to action.

We the people in each sector of the work force needs to get the numbers of the people to stand up and change the agenda of tyranny against the citizens of Australia. How do we go about this? Very easy.

For example. The survival of Unions in Australia should be in the balance due to COVID-19. Start putting real pressure on every Union by threatening to cancel your membership. Get all your co-workers online with this.

Second, any front line business cannot survive if "Most" of the workers were to walk off on strike in support of fellow workers being sacked over the last few months due to not getting the vaccine jab. People need to come together and support each other instead of being "Singular" on their own and controlled by the government.

Look what is happening in the U.S. in regards to https://www.npr.org/2022/06/24/1102305878/supreme-court-abortion-roe-v-wade-decision-overturn The citizens are finally stepping up! Cannot believe that the jaba jaba are finally seeing the light! It is amazing that finally the citizens of the U.S. can now see the government control of the people is not going to stop with just the Jabs, its going fully across the whole society in every aspect about control.
    1. Finance
    2. Workplace
    3. Abortion
    4.DNA control
    5. Mind control
    6. Hybrid control of functionality
    7. Medical control of the poeple
    8. GP's no longer your health official in trust-controlled by governemnt
    9. Constitution collaspe
    10. New World Order
    11. Law courts for the government not the citzens
    12. Your body, your mind not yours anymore-government controlled i.e Logans Run
    13. You will own nothing and be happy.

The choice is with the people how far this takes us before we lose everything.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.