I think that we all would agree that this thread is just a very...

1. 28,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I think that we all would agree that this thread is just a very small representation of the attitudes of the general population.

The thing I find amusing is that over the course of this thread many of the worries and concerns related to this virus and these jab’s have mutated nearly as fast as the virus itself.

As for how worried the overall population of our country is to this issue today was highlighted to me last night.
    I took my youngest to the new Perth stadium to watch the Freo Port game last night using the train to get to and from it.

On the way into the stadium the carriage we were in had about 20 people with only 3 people not wearing a mask because it’s mandatory on public transport.
    On the return journey it was packed to the gill’s but less than half the people had a mask on.

If the majority were compliant and I see no reason to believe that I just happened to be in a carriage of dedicated non compliant people, why would so many people disregard the mandatory mask wearing?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.