It's a good question .... I do see this in the report "Not all...

1. 6,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    It's a good question .... I do see this in the report "Not all deaths reported by NSW Health occurred in the week in which they are reported as there is sometimes a delay between a death occurring and it being reported to NSW Health. NSW Health does not report deaths under investigation by the Coroner until the Coroner issues their findings on the cause of death. "

In other words, the 19 that died, could have come from one or more earlier weeks .... who knows?

I suppose the other possibility is that each case falls into one and only one category; so one of: Admitted to hospital (not ICU or dead), Admitted to ICU (survived) or, finally, Died.

So, if that is the case, effectively, in this week the only unvaccinated people that went to hospital subsequently died. Got to say that seems unlikely.

If you look at the small number of deaths, it still amazes me how people seem so fooled around the actual risk to the average healthy human (4 people under 60, 87% over 70). Then again, perhaps it's not a case of being fooled, it's just a case of it being easier to go along with.

Unquestioning obedience in this matter is often seen as the mark of a good citizen instead of what it truly is in some cases; that being the mark of abject cowardice!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.