@tammydog, great to have someone checking the numbers. The...

1. 7,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    @tammydog, great to have someone checking the numbers. The figures are correct. NSW Health uses column headings of "Admitted to hospital (but not to ICU)" and "Admitted to ICU". I've adjusted it to what I think is more meaningful of "Admitted to hospital" and "Admitted to ICU".

You'll find if you subtract the number in ICU of 8 from the 19 figure provided that you'll get the 11 figure you referred to.

Here's the link to the presented post with the table for easy reference: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/covid-and-the-vaccine-truth-lies-and-misconceptions-revealed.5898613/page-54500?post_id=63042023

The fact remains that if your are not covid vaccinated, then you have an 8% change of being placed in ICU, but if you are jab free, you have about 42% chance of being placed in ICU. My assertion is that it is predominantly confirmation bias - "oh dear, you're not vaccinated, we better get you to ICU ASAP". No wonder Clive Palmer, when they told him the same thing he said something along the lines of, "oh no, not today", discharged himself, took some "unproven" medication and all was fine. And Clive is not exactly a young not-obese example of a person.

In summary, all good, just keep in mind that the "Hospitalised" figure is those that are hospitalised, some of which go onto ICU submission.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.