COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-54535

1. 7,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Good morning @fdKen. I stated, "Virtually zero unvaccinated hospitalisations. And the death rate, with covid, is equal to the unvaccinated rate of the population, as expected if basically only a small percentage (under 10%) are dying from covid", to which you replied, "Your Math like always is based on fantasy".

I'm open to scrutiny (anyone that is not has something to hide or has no counter argument). There were two ascertains and I'm not sure where my maths has been challenged, so I'll cover both.

Virtually zero unvaccinated hospitalisations

Over the past 11 weeks (all the NSW weekly reports that have split out "No dose"), the number of unvaccinated people with covid hospitalised, including ICU, is 20 out of a total of people hospitalised with covid of 7965. That's 0.25% of the hospitalisations. That's what I call virtually zero. If you like, you can substitute that with 0.25%. I'm happy either way. Any dispute in this area?

Death rate

As stated, "the death rate, with covid, is equal to the unvaccinated rate of the population, as expected if basically only a small percentage (under 10%) are dying from covid". If the vast majority of people are dying with covid and not from covid you would expect the percentage of people classified as covid deaths to match the population vaccination rate. This is exactly what we are seeing. Can you specifically say what is in dispute?

Common Explanation

I'm looking for any alternative explanation for what we are seeing. A consistent explanation to explains why the hospitalisation are virtually zero and the deaths are sitting at about 15%. The explanation must address both these aspects or it will fail. If we both provide a consistent explanation, one of them will ring true.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.