If it was advertised as you portray in the first line I know it...

1. 9,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    If it was advertised as you portray in the first line I know it would be coercion, I'm not simply convinced until I have done exhaustive research far and wide, and yes it may include quackery.

But the most obvious signs that the vax was a scam, in general terms, was from data (or lack thereof) such as the BMJ, CDC, FDA, TGA, NIH etc etc. Yes all the high ranked OFFICIAL sites, their data didn't add up from day 1 and hence it was a real simple decision to say NO not this bunny!

I'm just an extreme contrarian, question and challenge everything in life, and that has noting to do with conspiracy, in fact I don't believe in conspiracies.

Fact: I was nearly fired in the first few hours of being employed as a young teen, why? Because someone superior (much older) told me to do something stupid, I proved them to be stupid and kept my job. That's a life lesson many will not experience because they would be to scared as a teen to stand up for what they thought was right!

The audacity as a teenager is what has kept me in good stead throughout life, stand up and be counted, and I haven't changed a bit!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.