COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-55709

1. 15,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    lol. Every single human on earth is brainwashed. That is how we learn. We dont get born with language, it is forced onto us. Then we develop a constructed identity to go with our internal narrative.

So the question isnt whether I am brainwashed, the question is whether my brainwashing is founded in a higher probability reality or not (in the true quantum sense).

Shall we go by numbers? What is the probability of my brainwashing being more probable than yours? Well let's see. How many people visit hotcopper every day, a few hundred thousand? How many of them actually read this thread, a few hundred? How many bother to post, 20? How many of those 20 actually believe the crackhead paranoia it is filled with, 17?

Ok so 17 out of a few hundred thousand is the rough probability that your brainwashing is right.

Now what about me. I'm just a sheeple. There's literally billions of us, walking around, brain dead zombies, working, travelling, playing sport, having kids, overcoming terminal illness every single day of our lives like we are, what's the word, "living"?

So what are the odds that my brainwashing, which comes to me care of my parents, siblings, teachers, doctors, dentists, engineers, lawyers, scholars, builders, soldiers, musicians, artists, philosophers, etc etc etc etc is less accurate than yours, which comes to you via bitchute and twitter?

I'll put $1000 on mine being superior to yours in every metric.

The difference between me and you is that you are still deluded into thinking you are having original thoughts.

Echoooooooo..........

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.