COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-570

1. 6,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Of course, having persuaded people that travelling freely is too dangerous, not too much further down the track will be the initiative that rips individuals from their family homes (oops, sorry, I meant houses people at a remote location for their own safety)

From last year and the cdc, we can see the notion of "safety shelters" being promoted - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html.

How very kind, a facility to which you will be taken and held, very possibly against your will, and all in the interests of your own safety.

I wonder at the stupidity of people who cannot see where this ends. Leave aside whether covid-19 is dangerous or not, what do you think the next Pol Pot, Ceausescu or extreme incarnation of Dan Andrews will do when they're in power with the concept of remote gulags now established in the minds of a population as something that serves a useful purpose?

Do you think they will extend the scope of this "useful purpose" or not?

Would you trust a stranger who has never lied to you before to impose such a thing? Probably not I'd suggest.

So why are so many people acquiescing to governments who have done nothing but lie to people for decades?

I can understand people are scared, I can understand they might be asleep, but I can not understand why people can see what is happening, yet still think it will turn out ok. The survivors of the Holodomor said they could NOT believe the worst imaginable horrors could happen, until they started to happen, why do we automatically assume our "gulags" will be any different to theirs in 20 years time?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.