COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-604

1. 81,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "You could have taken ivermectin instead so I don't understand why you would choose the irreversible path you just took? Unless it's to grasp at the promise of some freedom back for being a good boy and taking your medicine?"

oh golly gosh ---------- what a decision it's been - must have taken me all of 5 minutes - or was that 5 seconds to decide ??

and, yes ------- the 'promise of freedom' does factor into the decision - not that I'm afraid of any vaccine as I'm a walking vaccine bucket after being in the military and traveling to some interesting areas of the planet anyway

however - on the 'freedom' bit - they are beginning to speak of the little piece of paper in my pack now as the 'golden passport' or 'golden ticket'

which they are now thinking only those with such a document will be able to travel across Europe this summer - AND - there will be only previously authorised people who can carry such a document - which means than there won't be any young people as tourists (unless they are off duty special employment people like emergency services and the like - or the odd young one who has some sort of debilitating disease).

How I snuck into Pfizer is a mystery ------------- but, - the golden passport it well may be

so, I might head off to a new ride today - about 20k out - I'll have to wave my slightly touchy arm at the passing tight things in lycra I guess - they need that reassurance that they're beautiful - then - this arvo - I've got drinks with a mob here - half of which are pissed off that they aren't allowed to get authorised and I got it ------------------------ ha

just me, the bike - and, my altered immune system

oh - btw -------------- you can have my share of the ivermectin

I don't need it thanks - I've got my Billy Gates tattoo and my free copy of windows and - I'm outta here

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.