If you actually read the studies and did some proper research on...

1. 13,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8053
    If you actually read the studies and did some proper research on the topic, you would understand a few key points:

1/ the 0.15% IFR figure was an average global estimate
    2/ the IFR varies depending on several key factors
    3/ some of these factors are relatively well understood
    4/ other factors are unknown or not well understood

You would also understand that critical individual factors like obesity and underlying health conditions are contributors to risk.
    Your example was the US.
    Have you even stopped to consider the prevalence of these key contributing factors in the US population?

Stop and think before making nonsense claims like "you believe 135% of the US population has been infected".

This brings me back to my earlier example put to you.
    I did that because you made some ridiculous comment to another poster, along the lines of "prepare for the funerals of all your friends and loved ones".
    My example was for you to make a list of your loved ones. All of them. Babies, kids, teens, adults, oldies. The full spectrum.
    How many? 100? 200?
    Now, take a reasonable estimate of average IFR, assume EVERY ONE of them gets infected, then tell me how many you expect to die. Even assuming an IFR of several times the global average estimate, say 0.5%, out of your 200-long list, probably ONLY ONE will die. Probably the oldest and sickest one. PERSPECTIVE.
    Got a better IFR figure?
    Cite it.
    Apply it.
    How many?

Hence your comment to that poster was absolutely ridiculous BS, illustrating that you have ZERO perspective of the actual risks involved.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.