@walbrook - I cannot believe that people on this thread still...

1. 17,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    @walbrook - I cannot believe that people on this thread still believe they are correct in assuming anyone is still interested in the controversy 'Ivermectin -v-Covid vaccination'!! And it is still under 'breaking news' - and you are writing and writing . . . . same old, same old 'ordures'

Please read through this article on Wikipedia - initially explaining that Ivermectin is used as an anti-parasitic in animals, but also in humans.
    Towards the end it describes all the consequences taking of Ivermectin has on compromised patients, especially those taking heart medications.
    You are spreading dangerous and false news on here. The Prof. you are quoting probably has his own reasons, his own agenda - maybe lack of relevance now that he is retired. I have met people of the soil, farmers, station hands, ordinary trades people, who have more commonsense than a whole university put together!

Thank G.d you are hiding out in the ever-patient pages of Hotcopper - and are just a small group.
    Taurisk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivermectin

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.