Cheers Tau, well I guess your theory about low IQ is very...

1. 11,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Cheers Tau, well I guess your theory about low IQ is very relevant and conformed each and every day.

My theory is that to become a conspiracy nutter, which there are quite a few in Hot Copper probably due to the fact that the same wild crazy nonsense would be tagged on any other chat site. They have each found a haven of like minded other nutters who springboard off each other with their crazy banter and illogical thoughts, I think being like this must take a lot of time and energy. Having a fear of authority must be tiring, therefore their time to become embroiled in any other subject matter would be limited, hence the regurgitation of the same old memes and silly video's. One can tell whats happening in here by the thumbs up, as they are very similar in number for the posts. Which indicates to me they are from the same people who are doing the back slapping. Anyway glad to see things are on the mend for you..and definately don;t allow the weirdo's in here impact your day....smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.