This video was posted recently but it's long and and i've only...

1. 10,702 Posts.
    This video was posted recently but it's long and and i've only just finished watching it. I have to say it's the most complete, compelling and terrifying video I have watched. It answers everything that has happened.

This is indeed a war on the western world, to remove us first by corrupting our DNA, to guarantee we will not survive either now or in the future and the mission has been completed. We are toast.

China did not use these DNA injections on their people. They created the illusion of a pandemic to ensure the stage was set for the western world to be crippled using the global[Marxist] network that has infected governments and all positions of authority.

Clearly it's not just China but the CCP is exactly what is intended as the model for world government so its compliant population has been preserved, of course.

It's so terribly depressing to know what has been done, not only to my family and friends but to the vast majority of the western world. WW1 and WW2 will pale in significance compared to what is unfolding now, yet we're still in denial as the people who did it to us feed that crutch with their lies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.