Like I said, there was/is literally HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8096
    Like I said, there was/is literally HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars at stake, and when money like that is involved, you can bet that the hyenas will not let the truth prevail if it stops the cash flow.

Hence fraudulent studies getting fast-tracked into major medical journals, only being retracted after being called out, after being leveraged by the MSM of course. No follow up from them, how surprising.
    Hence nonsensical garbage from "authorities" with their "horse paste" crap, lapped up by media.
    Hence blatant lies about "hospitals inundated with IVM overdoses" and similar crap. Proven lies, after the media has their way with the "story".
    Hence the absolutely DODGY "together trial" as per the links I posted detailing the critical issues with its design, conduct and analysis. Shonky as $%^#.

It's all about money. Always was, always will be if serious changes aren't made to the "system".

ps. it is being used in many places, despite mass suppression and lies from conflicted influential entities...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4392/4392216-4cf0aaee19370481cd138eca3303a39a.jpg

The truth will come out... stick around.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.