COVID AND THE VACCINE - TRUTH, LIES, AND MISCONCEPTIONS REVEALED, page-90557

1. 3,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    It is a case of covid.

no money in it and the cancer business is worth billions .
    There is no possible way a cheap and effective anti cancer compound will ever be accepted -- none .

Great research -- do more and you will find some truly remarkable properties -- IVM is the ultimate multi purpose drug.
    It is powerful and can be accumulative but in cancer therapy that is what you want.
    You don't need to be a rocket scientist to monitor and adjust doses to suit whatever being treated.
    Several people I know use it as a covid preventative, including me. Covid sweeps the community regularly , it is truly revealing that the vaccines are less than effective shall we say , or lets just call it like it is.
    They are worthless toxic concoctions just like the maggots who pushed them.
    I can attest to the fact that IVM is a remarkable compound -- basically a fermentation of the strep bacteria found in soil.
    It won the nobel prize for safety and effectiveness in humans, not horses.
    Vets know , they use it widely now in animals but hardly used at all in humans now that the covid protocols have been set, thanks to the maggots .
    I admit to being slack and not taking it when covid pops up at times all around me in people I have regular contact with.

But I have never been re infected despite very close contact -- IVM or not.

It is the most damning indictment of all regarding the scamdemic -- the fully vaccinated get regular repeat infections and the vax free have natural immunity , just like the expert's predicted.
    I highly recommend people with cancer issues to do some research , especially if the officially prescribed treatment is killing the patient.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.