We have to remember Morrison has a sales background, so he is...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    We have to remember Morrison has a sales background, so he is used to telling people what the "need to hear". I've also seen videos of him preaching at his Hillsong "Church", telling young people what they "need to hear". So when he preaches and tells Australians they must download the app to regain their freedom, nothings has changed really.

People are getting sick of his phony sermons and are not taking the Covid-19 app up because they are beginning to wake up to the scam this little coronavirus really is. If it was a "killer" virus, then they would be all over it.

A few days ago Scomo our great liberator, who has killed small businesses, said something along these lines "It won't be compulsory for Australians to take up the Covid-19 app, it will be voluntary.

Now he's giving the kid's (Australian citizens - just a little condescending) an "early mark" for good behavior (Is this PAROLE - innocent people have been locked up), but if they want to go to their local for a beer, chat and destress, then it is no dependant on how many people download his big brother app. When I hear we "we can't leave people under the dooner forever" it brings to mind the "Mushrooms Treatment - kept in the dark and fed bullshit"

What happens when your county is taken over by an autocratic leader?
    One doubting Thomas says: “I don’t know about the others, but we got the mushroom treatment.
    “Right after the shutdown, we were kept in the dark. Then they covered us with manure. Then they cultivated us. After that, they let us stew for a while. And, finally, they canned us.”

There has never been any 2-sided rational debate on the action we needed to take on Covid-19. It has been one knee jerk reaction after another without any thought of the consequences. Well, the consequences are real and they are going to can a lot of Australians for decades to come. For many their confidence and well being will never recover.

This bloke is not holden cars and meat pies, he's not a capitalist, however he is a proud member of the Hillsong "Sect", sorry Hillsong Church. I'm sure the leaders of this "Church" would be so proud of their homegrown boy, showing such control over Australian Citizens.

It is well document that when Governments destroy small business (Capitalism) they gain more control over their citizens.

How many small business owners will ever vote for the LNP ever again?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.