Covid App was highly successful, but now we must threaten you, page-2

1. 35,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

I agree that Morrison's tone of the last couple of days could've been better. It seems that some may have forgotten the bushfire Morrison and the rugby going Morrison in all this Covid excitement.

Leopards don't change their spots as they say.

That said, this virus issue is far from over. We have done very well as a country thus far and we have also been a bit lucky. We can't afford to muck this up now. As we lift the restrictions we need to ramp up testing and be very attentive in case of any outbreaks so that we can deal with them immediately. The app, while far from perfect, will help in this area.

Imagine the whinging if we get a serious breakout and we have to put the restrictions back on again ? It will be so much harder to put the genie back in the bottle the second time.

We have got one shot at this and we need to do everything we can to ensure that. We have to look past Morrison's arrogance and smugness for the moment and get this done. We can worry about the politics and the personalities later.

I'm in Victoria. I'm more than happy with Andrew's handling of this. In my view he has been one of the outstanding leaders right from the get go. Another 10 days to make sure the increased testing proves the theory is well worth doing imv.

Not sure why you're criticising Andrews if you're not Victorian. What has it got to do with you ?

How about you worry about you're own state and we'll worry about ours, eh ? rolleyes.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.