That is the correct way to view mortality rates in any given...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    That is the correct way to view mortality rates in any given country over a period of time. It has been proven statistically that this virus is more lethal to the elderly and infirm...who would likely have died within months anyway.
    There have also been many folk in their 80's and 90's that have survived too.

It will surface at some stage I am sure that Australia's annual mortality rate will be pretty consistent with previous years as well...taking in to account of course the 250,000 odd people moving in to this country every year swellng the population and adding to the annual death rate by default.

" ...to be honest a good stiff breeze would take 90% of them out.....thats just how it is.....with all due respect."

Factual too...if anybody has been to an aged care facility at all they would note that the residents are there because they need round the clock supervision with regular medication to keep them alive.
    The vast majority of the deaths world wide have been older sick people...

As I have written before, I would not have been any sadder to see my mother die a couple of years earlier than she did...she had no quality of life and was near confined to bed for her last couple of years. i am sure she would have been more than happy to check out much earlier than she finally did.

This ongoing panic is pathetic imo...just get on with life and learn to live with another virus, just as we live with Flu and Cancer...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.