RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi all Found something very interesting that I haven't seen...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi all

Found something very interesting that I haven't seen before...

https://appadvice.com/game/app/covid-cough-study/1558632556

This is implying that there is an open study for everyone. Is this study separate from the Indian and US trials? If so why hasn't this been announced... I have not got an Apple iPhone so I cannot download the app...

"The COVID Cough Study is seeking to understand if there are unique cough sound patterns associated with COVID-19"

"The COVID Cough Study is seeking to understand if there are unique cough sound patterns associated with COVID-19. The entire study will be conducted virtually using this iPhone App. People 21+ who believe they may have COVID-19 may be eligible. It’s easy to participate from anywhere through your iPhone - including from the comfort of your home and will typically take no more than 35 mins of your time. You will also be provided an at-home COVID-19 test kit at no cost to you."

First time I have seen this or even come across this... I will call Tony Keating tomorrow and ask... also I will enquire about how they are progressing with the refinement of the latest data read out which showed less than what was anticipated compared with the pilot trial but I am sure this can be fixed as Tony reassured me that they are working on it a couple of weeks ago and putting all resources towards this.. can this be cracked before the vote?! This is the million dollar question. With time resources and money it will be.. Pfizer know this hence why they are still TRYING to buy us out!!

PS been very busy lately with work and haven't had a chance to read through the scheme booklet. I'll need quite a few cups of strong coffee and probably some alcohol afterwards...

All the best fellow shareholders!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.