RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Covid Data Day

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    I would love to see great Covid test data tomorrow.

Great data would be a dream result for all holders and believers in this company.

Especially Brian Leadman.

Brian is the one who put his money up at the start. Millions. When Tony asked BL to seed Resapp all those years ago.

Resapphealth has come a long way for a medical start up.
    It has been methodical and clinically significant within the medical world.
    Doctors are the most conservative on the planet.
    With good reason they are.

An unusual turn of events over the last two years has happened to the population of the Earth. A virus so elusive and deadly.

A virus that has divided science, government, populations, countries, friends and families.

A virus that even divides opinion here on this forum and every social media platforms on the planet in every country on the planet.

A virus that has decimated world economies and shut down some of the world's largest countries.

A virus that affects the health of elderly and the young.
    A virus that is on the minds of every person.

A virus that in Australia is reported to have killed a bus load of valued Australians every day.

When News papers were the relied on news source not that long ago...
    If a bus was to have had an accident and killed all on board...it would have been front page news on every news paper in Australia.

This bus crash equivilant is happening everyday!
    And has been happening everyday for months and months.

Loved ones, grand father's, father's, gran, pop, children, Nana ...pa...mum's and dad's...dead...a virus decimating loved ones around the world on every continent, Island and country.

It's not ok to call these numbers of deaths every day as numbers round up in every state ...

Governments using this virus to gain advantage in up coming elections.
    The funding of welfare payments.
    Unemployment numbers that only have to have people engaging in looking for work not to be counted as unemployed.

Rents at record highs, food prices the roof, fuel prices out of control, a war being waged by a nuclear armed madman.

To add to all of this a RAT plague.
    Testing for Covid has become an economic disaster for governments around the world.

Testing for Covid has shut down China.

Scientists around the world have teams working on developing a new cost effective test that can be done remotely and for a fraction of the cost of a RAT.

The billions of tonnes of bio hazard waste going into ground fill world wide every month.

The carbon footprint to produce these RATs and distribute them globally.

The effectiveness of the tests that not all persons doing them are following guidelines in doing them.

Traumatic for children to be hurt by RATs on a regular basis...by parents..
    The accuracy of RATs also depends on the person doing the test.

Manufacturers will have done the tests perfectly but in the real world standards of common sense and willingness to do these also affects accuracy.

False reporting of positive RAT testing to gain time off work so lost productivity is unmeasurable.

Being infected or not when going to access a RAT or buy a RAT....

A remote Covid test, that can be registered, creates no bio hazard waste, is extremely low cost, non traumatic and reasonably accurate...would save world governments and people millions a day.

A Covid test that can be done remotely on a mobile phone is worth billions to the company that can solve this medical challenge.

Covid has accelerated the growth of teleheath.
    This has been fantastic for Resapphealth in many ways.

In other ways it has stopped many of the companies clinical studies.

Covid has slowed down dramatically the process of FDA approvals.

I would think that the Covid lung frequency signiture would be so close to upper and lower respiratory frequency.

To differentiate between lower and upper respiratory illness and Covid being extremely complex.

However, it is this that is required, to be in a Tricorder on Star Trek.....

So much sprooking and sell on this from Tony and BL over the last twelve months.

And to the point of Trading Halt advertising on twitter and inform as many places as you could to tell the investment community that Resapphealth has its Covid data ready to release.

Study data that this team is in control over.

Resapphealth...and the team knowing full well that releasing data that is sub par will undermine confidence in Resapphealth and decimate the already low share price.

Maybe this is a planned strategy for a clearing of small retail investors who will abandon and sell on poor Covid test data?
    If not done...the nay Sayers and knockers will be out in force.

For me there is so much more to Resapphealth than a Covid test.

I am here to stay...
    Sub par data on this will be another kick in the guts ....but in a way I sort of expect it.

Not many good announcements have happened after a RAP trading halt.

Onward and upward...I say...
    Looking forward not back...

I wonder if you will be walking away from Resapphealth tomorrow?

After all it was you I believe, that got this Covid ball game going by returning to the board.

You have given some great sell on this Covid test.

I hope a Conference call in announced at the same time as the data announcement tomorrow...not wait till next day...
    Change the pattern..

I am really interested in finding out what happened.
    If it is great..then wow...
    I will be launching a rocket!

If not...let's settle regroup and look forward to a great future with Resapphealth.

Good luck for tomorrow how ever it falls.
    And thanks to all the Resapphealth team on this ...
    So tomorrow...is Data Day...
    GLTA

For some tomorrow maybe life changing.
    Or tomorrow maybe business as usual.

Either way...thank you Resapphealth.
    This is one of the most exciting stocks on the ASX

Don't have a good day...
    Have a great day....

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.