Agree- a very difficult problem, with a lot of noise. What I've...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Agree- a very difficult problem, with a lot of noise. What I've observed is that people look through this pandemic with a lens, typically affected by those who they keep company with. It appears to be a very small segment of society that actively seeks out opposing views or can bridge the various divides to lead through this complicated mess. The loss of autonomy and control that this particularly brings to light is even more difficult to deal with, particularly for those who are more independent minded and/or willing to take risk.

At least from an Australian perspective- the priorities and the strategy are clear. Health first, economy second, guided by the best local science. Who knows whether this is correct? At least in terms of execution, we are benchmarking with the best geographies on the health side. Having personally visited all the habitable continents and lived in a number of different places myself, this is by far the place I would like to find myself in, all things considered, right now- I hold faith that our society will actively support those that have shouldered the burden in these times, when it safe and sensible to do so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.