Hmm, didn't catch that one from Credlin, and she's usually quite...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Hmm, didn't catch that one from Credlin, and she's usually quite good with things like this- has to be her source isn't very good. Hey, at least she apologized.
    Most of the Sudanese are out Tarneit way or over the other side of the bay in Dandenong.

I grew up in Brunswick back in the early to mid 80's- it was a Middle Eastern mecca and then turned into a yuppie/hipster hole in the late 80's.
    South Sudanese couldn't really settle in Brunswick nowadays given their limited income wouldn't allow them to live in a gentrified area where tiny worker cottages are $1.2mn .
    Coburg is about 5km up the road, around old Pentridge- it could be a Sudanese refuge now but hmm, young families trying to get close to the city are moving there now.

Hmm, as to denigrating the South Sudanese who are here, Credlin doesn't have to say a word for so many of them here do it to their own people. It's all about their actions, not the utopian intentions of others.

When I lived in Seoul for 6 years, the nightclub owners banded together to prevent US service personnel from entering the clubs... which meant I was discriminated against even though I don't drink and I'm not in the US military. I'm white and yeah, the lads defending democracy made that happen for all whites expats over there.
    Last edited by batfink68: 02/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.