SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

My personal opinion is that the presentation was a let down....

1. 2,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2781
    My personal opinion is that the presentation was a let down. There was substantial shareholder interest and Ralph even acknowledged this during his AGM comments.

It was a great opportunity to present something special and exciting. I would have done the presentation a lot differently.

The formatting was all wrong too. No mention of the Covid-19 sensor on the first page but mentioning nebulisers, heart pumps etc. Seems to me like a rehash of old graphics. C'mon Ralph.

The Covid sensor was mentioned on the last page and in the pipeline.

If he had relayed his comments during the AGM onto the presentation, the reaction would have been completely different.

It's mind boggling why he didn't put the effort into the preso. He elaborated on the strategic partnership and the scale it will offer during the AGM but not on the presentation. He reaffirmed the Covid-19 sensor during the AGM which he could have done in the preso too.

Why not a slide about Sensera's relationship with Wyss and the conduit it provides for customers and applications? Why no mention of MIT?

Was really great opportunity to sell the business to an audience that is hard to accumulate and it was botched.

I agree though - the share price will run hard on issuance of EUA, so he probably doesn't care for the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.